ViVa Presentation ^_^

At the end of Critical Literacy subject, there were last thing we all need to do. Guess what, is VIVA presentation. First briefing about this ViVA presentation, we all kind the shock and that day going to be present and tension. It sound similar to the Perodua Viva car name and it pronounce differently.

There are six groups for this presentation. Each group consists of 3 students going to present based on number that has been chooses and two groups consists of 6 students will be judges. We all can choose any topic that we familiar and comfortable with among four articles consist of The Malay Dilemma, Steve Jobs, The Value of Television, and the Jewish and Their Deceits.

What I a little bit dislike is some of the presenter answers their answer with “This is my presentation and I can say whatever I want”. They should more prepare the answer rather than using that to close the question. Besides, the VIVA presentation can be a fun and mature discussion in other to share among the students. If some people are alert with others feeling, those who using that for answer should know its hurt others feeling because the one who come with the question will aspect an logic and mature answer rather than something that can hurt other feelings. I do notice after the one get that kind of answer, their face and mood change dramatically after that. So, please give some respect on others feeling.

On the other hand, the positive that I can see among my classmate is they are not shy anymore when present like Haslinda and Noorazira yet, there were some are still in semester 4 but still shy and lack of presentation skills. Hope they all can be more confident in future.

The most things that I as a student and all my friend should learn is the time management. I do agree that some are late, less prepares, do not practice and sick. Yet, it will affect on the lecturer mood and the presentation environment which maybe fun, bored or sleepy.

Overall, the presentations do give something to everyone for example like way to think critically and prepare to present their own article. In my opinion, among all the ViVA presentation, bases on time management would be Fatin Farhana as she can manage her presentation to end on time. Besides, based on way of presentation, I choose Munifah Alwi as she can answer the entire question given by the judges and she manage to explain and present her slide better than others. In addition, I love her out fit also during the presentation.

The most fun presentation would be Zafran. this is because I do not know since when he a bit "gagap" and nervous as I know that, last semester he just all right. It is quite entertain for me and had chance to laugh. Also during Saerah presentation whereby Nazri ask Saerah, "Are you lazy?". Not once, but a lot.

Therefore, the last class for Critical Literacy do give me lot and extraordinary knowledge and teach me to use both side of my brain. Besides, I am sure that after this, I will more aware of my surrounding and people behavior etc. For me, this subject is adventure and extreme also. hehhee... because, it need us do, think and act that we do not expect we can do it for example during finish up the premise. Its quite challenging.

Thank you Sir for let us learn something new in our life.

Here are some picture for us to be remember.








No comments: